Maven maintains strong working relationships with architectural and engineering firms which have diverse, specialized expertise in construction, infrastructure, and environmental disciplines.
Maven brings Best Value estimating, scheduling, and performance to each project we undertake, partnering with client representatives upon award in order to meet or exceed expectations.
Maven’s core management team has extensive experience performing construction and environmental projects for DoD, Government, state, municipal, and industrial clients nationwide.
Mavenprovides a full spectrum of services, including inspection and abatement for asbestos, lead-based paint, and mold; selective/ structural/green demolition; facilities decontamination/decommissioning.
- Roof repair and replacement; certified installer for Firestone EPDM, Carlisle, Johns Manville and Mule-Hide Roofing
- Certified distributor/installer of Pre Engineered Metal Buildings by STAR and Nucor
- Facility Maintenance and Repair, including framing/finish carpentry, concrete placement/finishing, finishes and flooring
- HVAC System Restoration/Installation
- Civil/Site Construction (Underground Utilities, Infrastructure Installation/Upgrades, Earthwork, Site Preparation)
- Horizontal Construction (Roads, Parking, Sidewalks, Stormwater, etc.)
- Demolition and Environmental Projects including Asbestos Abatement, Lead and Mold Remediation
- General Contractor services